Requisition Number: 2023-4549
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Franklin, LA
Signet Health is excited to announce that we are creating a brand-new Senior Outpatient Program (SOP) and CPR program at Franklin Foundation Hospital, Franklin, LA. The program is scheduled to open in early spring so we are starting early to find the best applicants for the Director position and we will also be hiring a CPR RN or RRT.
We offer a generous market-competitive salary for the BH Director with a comprehensive benefits package. Must be a Louisiana licensed social worker with relevant experience.
Your specific duties as the Director of Behavioral Health will include:
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations of the units
- Supervision experience.
- Experience leading program development with short-term and long-term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote/foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Valid Louisiana license as Masters level social worker or counselor
- Experience with program development and supervision
- Experience working with senior adults