Requisition Number: 2021-3680
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Mount Vernon, OH
Signet Health is hiring for an experienced and engaged Program Director/Nurse Manager for our new acute rehabilitation unit Knox Community Hospital in Mount Vernon, Ohio with ability to start end of July or 1st of August 2021.
BSN is required for this position, MSN preferred. We are looking for a decisive leader with strong interpersonal skills, clinical expertise in acute inpatient rehab nursing and supervision experience.
- Recruit, interview, hire, orient and supervise all nursing staff.
- The clinical confidence to role model and educate nursing staff in rehabilitation nursing concepts and practice.
- Management responsibility for the ARU nursing staff 24/7.
- Manage the ARU staff schedule.
- Participate in the hospital's budgeting process.
- Develop and implement monthly staff education calendar.
- Integrates the rehab nursing team with the other clinical disciplines.
- Ensures compliance to state, federal and hospital accreditation standards.
- Actively supports and engages in all interdisciplinary team activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of nurse management experience on an Acute Rehab Unit.
- Current nursing license in Ohio, BSN required, MSN preferred. Rehab Nursing certification preferred but not required.
- Clinical leadership experience in inpatient Acute Rehabilitation required.
- An advocate, mentor who treats people with respect and uses supportive encouragement to lead the rehab nursing team.
- Knowledge of state, federal, and hospital accreditation standards.
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.