Requisition Number: 2022-4242
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Tiffin, OH
This position in Tiffin, Ohio is Full Time!
We are actively interviewing Ohio licensed professionals for a social worker position with our program in Tiffin, OH.
Signet offers a market-competitive salary with a well-rounded benefits package.
In addition, we are offering a $4,000 sign-on bonus!
As a Licensed Social Worker, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions
- Completing psychosocial assessments; participating in treatment planning and team meetings
- Facilitating family therapy and individual therapy
- Implementing and reviewing treatment and discharge plans
- Discharge Planning
- Bachelor’s level licensure as a Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Professional Counselor (LPC) required.
- 2+ years’ experience (in a hospital setting preferred)
- Strong therapy and assessment skills
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy or solution focused therapy)
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
- Excellent team building skills
Sojourn at Seneca is a comprehensive inpatient behavioral health hospital designed to meet the needs of older adults. The main goals of treatment are stabilization and to provide treatment to overcome current crisis, achieving personal growth in the process.
In collaboration with each patient's physician, our team of health care professionals designs an individual treatment program to address emotional and psychological health, as well as any outstanding physical and medical issues a patient is experiencing. Sojourn at Seneca's behavioral health program is specially designed to meet older adults' therapeutic needs, while offering a comfortable and welcoming environment during treatment.